You look like you are the age you are. You do not look like you're 5, 10, or 20 years younger. I don't care how many people "honestly mistake" you for being that age. You don't look it. They're lying to make you feel better. Especially bartenders, or anyone you tip, because they said you look so young.

Stop saying how cute you are, hot you are, etc. Ever heard the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? There is no need to advertise to everyone that YOU think you are just the hottest thing to ever walk the earth.

Every guy who looks at you is not just trying to get in your pants, so stop freaking out about it. Not that many people want you. It's all in your head.

Stop freaking out about "drama" in your life that you make for yourself. Stop doing it.

Stop saying how ugly you are, how unlikeable you are, how no one will ever give you a job, etc. It's not true, and it's all your attitude.
"I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON