View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 04:49 AM   #184
audeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntenseVisitationOfEnergy View Post
I got the copola treatment done about 2 months ago but i have questions that are kinda random. When your hair stylist is applying the treatment to your hair what tool does she/he use and do they apply it at a fast or slow pace? Also is the treatment a brown, watery liquid?

My stylist uses the brush tool that stylist usually use to apply color to the hair. She brushes it on at such a fast pace that I feel like she isn't putting enough on the hair because she spills it on the floor! The treatment is a brown, watery liquid ( I think this is because she uses the one that smells like chocoate?).
When I had the Coppola, I didn't smell anything. When I had the Brazilian Blowout, the cocoa smell was intense. The fumes were too. Both were applied with a color brush. I think Coppola is a white creamy liquid. When I had the Coppola, the stylist did a good job and took her time. The one who did the Brazilian did not. I know how you feel and that's the reason I don't like stylists. I've been fried and scalped by 'experienced stylists' too many times. Now that I've seen the treatment, I'll just do it myself from now on.
audeo is offline   Reply With Quote