Well, I finished W6 on Monday, so had planned to go out for W7D1 tonight, but it looked like it was going to rain. So I did a like three minute warm up walk and ran for about ten minutes, including a sprint towards the end, and then cooled off for about two minutes. It was good I did, too, since if I'd stayed out for the full 35 minutes I would have gotten COMPLETELY drenched. Which would have been not so much fun.

Also, I've made a habit of not looking ahead to see what my run is until I'm walking out the door to go do it. So I had no IDEA that I had a week's worth of 25 minute runs ahead of me!!! What the frak!?!?!?!?
"And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
Stolen.