I went to pay my parking tickets today, and today was the deadline at 5pm before they increased, or you could see the judge and have it disputed. So it was packed. Man those people had ATTITUDES. Here is a little advice for them, or anyone else like them.

1. PAY ATTENTION. the line to the right is for court, which means you DO NOT want to pay your tickets. Don't get an attitude b/ c you didn't pay attn and were in the wrong line.

2. If you are over 30 and are still a dimwit like Jsimpson, have your hubby take care of financial matters. This women kept asking everyone in line. "well I don't want to pay my ticket so do I go over there", "well what do I do". She got brave and went to the next line. When she was finished she had an attitdue and said "I could have been down here a half hour ago". See rule number 1 and next time bring a friend.

3. Don't get an attitude about the line. YOu got TWO notices MONTHS in advance about this ticket. Mail it in when you get the notices, or pay it the day BEFORE the deadline. If you got off work early today, you can get off work early two days beforehand. Or heck come in at 3 and not 445pm. If you wait to the last minute DEAL WITH IT.

4. HAVE YOUR CHECK PREPARED. Especially w/ the paid line ready. FP gives you TWO notices w/ the amount you have to pay for your tickets. DON'T get up to the counter with that same notice in your hand w/o preparing your check first. Especially if number 3 is for you.
3b
Carlos and Carmen Vidal just had a child
A lovely girl with a crooked smile
Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
For a kid to grow up in
Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away