Im bad at summaries, but i will tru!

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho- a mystical story about a boy who sets out if his home and what he knows to go find his personal legend with the help of the universe. the universe puts things in his way to help him achieve what he is REALLY looking for (which goes beyond the treasures of the world).

11 Minutes, also by Paulo Coelho- a young Brazilian girl, Maria, destraught and disinterested in love moves to Switzerland to initially dance, but quickly after falls into prostitution (by choice), starts making good money, then needs to choose between the love she never thought could exist for her, or making more money to ultimately go back to Brazil and better her life. who will win? sex or love? (<- awweessommee book by the way).

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (talk about a tear jerker!!!!!! and i am NOT a crier AT ALL!). Mitch, now all grown up and a sports reporter learns that his mentor/professor in college (morrie) is dying from ALS. Morrie was an influential person to Mitch, and to many other people which gained the interest of America while being interviewed by Ted Koppel on Nightline. Mitch, who promised to keep in touch and never did, now goes to visit his professor for one last lesson in life. they're Tuesday's people.

these books i could not put down. i'm not a big reader. but i do read books that are recommended to me by those i trust. i read the last few pages of Tuesdays with Morrie during my lunch hour and was crying in our breakroom. great book!
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV