I love Virginia Andrews too! Have you ever noticed how almost every
one of her original books have some type of incest or sexual abuse? And she has a love of blonde haired blue eyed people. Just makes me wonder if anything happened to her...
I'm a bit of a sci fi/fantasy reader (would help if we knew your fav genre):
- Brent Weeks (Only has one trilogy out so far, excellent new writer)
- Robin Hobb, the Farseer trilogy is the best.
- Sherwood Smith- All books.
- Chinese Cinderella
- Virginia Andrews - Flowers In The Attic
- Kathleen Tessaro - Elegance