Thread: KY-Jelly?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
sortawicked's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11
Question KY-Jelly?

ok so I was gonna try the KY on my curls but I got to the store and there were many different kinds.Do I need the KY gel-- the stuff in the tube? or the KY silk ( this is the liqiud stuff that looks like it could be a hair product?)

Im confused so can someone tell me which kind is to be used?

sortawicked is offline   Reply With Quote