I used the LVNPG again yesterday for a henna/indigo gloss, and I actually quite like it for this purpose. It doesn't seem that much thicker than other conditioners, but I have no water seep out of it like I have with everything else I've tried. I can just put a plastic cap over it and I'm done - not cotton roping needed to absorb drips, not blotting necessary. It's the least messy medium I've found.

I've used half a bottle each time, and since I had bought 3/$9, that's not bad at all.

I don't particularly care for the fragrance or how my hair performs afterward with it, so I just wash it out afterwards and condition with something I do like.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett