View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #3
mrspoppers

It could be that all the stuff you're putting on your face is too harsh for your skin and your skin is producing extra oil to compensate. It could also be that with all those products your skin doesn't know what to do and they're all counteracting each other.

Maybe you should try products that are designed to work together. I have heard good things about both Proactiv and Sage skincare. They are not exactly cheap, but maybe since you're already buying all those other products, plus seeing a dermatologist, plus filling that prescription, it would be a wash as far as money goes. Plus, if you have a symptom that works, it would be worth it to have clear skin. If you get the acne under control, you wouldn't need foundation.

Try looking at both the Proactiv and Sage websites and see what you think. I think they both have starter sets so you can try them out.

Good luck! My skin was like yours when I was your age. You'll be thankful when you're older and you don't have wrinkles, but it sure sucks when you're going through it.

Don Langrick
Bonsai Culturist
mrspoppers is offline   Reply With Quote