I tried to get 2nd day hair today using Rudee's method and it came out pretty good. Not quite as good as 1st day but seeing how I hardly ever get 2nd day hair, it's quite a success for me!

I wet my hair at the sink, used FSG as my base coat, brushed it through, then used a container and poured water all over my head -- much less messy than using my hands; I evidently tend to throw the water -- then scrunched in Mop Top gel. Can't wait to try it again on 1st day hair.

My hair is growing! YAY!!

Can't wait for the video, Rudee!
Originally Posted by msgiblet
Good lord woman, your hair is stunning!!

Question: You dont find that pouring the water downward over your head gives you flat top? One of the things I like about the rewetting at the sink is the lift is allow my canopy clumps to get.
Originally Posted by rudeechick
Thanks! Well, I poured it all over my head since I was starting out with dry hair and didn't want to get in the shower today since I was just doing stuff around the house. Then I did lean over to the side and pour water in my hand and scrunch up. I need more practice and I NEED YOUR VIDEO!! I was so excited about getting non-shower hair that didn't look like total crap that I didn't even think about flat top. It didn't turn out too flat but I do need more canopy clumping. I'll keep working on it - this method of yours really does make a difference. I'm so glad you posted it!
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!