Super-Soaker Method for Promoting Clumps -UPDATED/Video Link
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lasarita
Find More Posts by lasarita
Join Date: Mar 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 10:18AM
Another satisfied curly! I tried it yesterday:
1. Co-wash w/ suave something
2. RO w/ LVPNG (first time with this, too, so that might affect the good results)
combed in w/ Denman knock off (first time w/ a brush since I went CG)
4. pooled cool water in my hands and lovingly puddled my hair - in the shower
5. scrunched in LASG and then Aquis towel.
6. air dried to lovely soft clumps
Like I pointed out, I tried a number of "new" things yesterday, but the combo definitely worked well. Probably THE best hair day since I've gone CG.
I think the real test is, normally I wash at night and necessarily part of my drying is done while sleeping so I don't always get the best curl formation then. I'll try it out and report back. (sorry no pics this time)
CG since 3/31/09... going curly is honoring God's creation!
3a/3b, med. porosity, LOTS of fine hair
: Giovanni TTT
suave / Vo5 naturals,
: Korres hair mask
LASG, KY, Pink Boots!
Wishlist for winter:
CJ, KBB and