View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #101
rudeechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcptnl View Post
I did a semi-version of this today but in the shower...but I forgot to bring in my denman..so had to use my wider toothed comb (I hate that with a passion-being in the shower-all wet and realizing you forgot something you wanted). Anywhooooo...I do see why it's a good idea to do outside the shower because I had no idea what my part was doing. But I liked being able to re-wet/add water in the shower. So I need to figure out what's more important - my part or convenience of not splashing all around the sink.

As I noted on the Struttswife plopping thread I also did a quick plop today which I have not done in AGES!! Overall so far so good. I have diffused a bit and it's now airdrying.

This is a keeper of a routine once I figure out where I want to do it and I have all my supplies/products ready.
LOL.. I "invented it" at the sink. Then tried switching it to the shower - but had the same funkified part issues. It just works so muc better for me in front of a mirror. And I TRIED a shower mirror - too small
rudeechick is offline   Reply With Quote