So I'm still not completely happy with my hair (the crazy dews isn't making this easy), but after asking a ton of questions and taking in everyone's advice (and around a lot), I'm content enough with my the results I've been getting. I want to thank everyone on this forum, you guys are great help!

The first pic is from 2 years ago, when I had a relaxer in it. You can see how thin and stringy it looks... I thought it looked cute...

The second is from right before I started CG. My hair got a lot thicker since I stopped relaxing it, but it had a lot of damage (from the constant blowdrying and flatironing ) and I couldn't get any definition... I hated it (this is what I was dealing with the past 2 months after starting CG).

Then after getting a ton of advice from you girls I managed to find some products that are giving me definition without breaking my wallet. These results aren't from the new products I'm trying (I just really the pic though)
Attached Thumbnails
Post your before & After CG pics-before.jpg   Post your before & After CG pics-bad-2.jpg   Post your before & After CG pics-texture-shot-2.jpg  
Mostly fine hair, coarse around my edges and nape.
Definitely high porosity and insanely dense.
Not so sure on the elasticity, but I don't think I have a very good moisture/protein balance and my hair is ubber dry, so I'm going to go with low... of course I could be very wrong.

Regimen:
Cowash/RO: HEHH, AIA Coconut Cowash
PT: Ion Effective Care Treatment
DT: Any condish with EVOO+Honey
LI: SM CES or PM The conditioner
Styler: EcoStyler Olive Oil, KCCC, or Let's Jam