I was thinking that today too as I see my stylist next month and she is always interested in the new techniques I have learned. Let me know if you come up with an idea
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
So today, I tried the following: after I rinsed out the conditioner with my client's head back in the shampoo bowl, I raked in leave-in, raked in a bit of gel, then turned on the water, cupped my hand and scrunched in some water. I then flipped them upside down, loosened their hair at the hairline and scrunched in gel while they were still really wet.

Not perfect. But progress.
Originally Posted by StruttsWife
That's about the way my current stylist - Deva-trained but doesn't use Deva dry cut on me - does mine. Makes a mess on her floor, but she doesn't seem to care, LOL. Then she blots my hair with paper towels, clips the top and puts me under the dryer.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett