View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
tinah

Talking Not just good but crazy-good hair day!

I flat ironed my hair last night to go out cause I wanted to check the length of it. When I got home I washed it with a co-poo (suave coconut and therapee) then I was going to use my GVP K pak but remembered I have this giant bottle of Ion Effective Care and decided to use that instead. Went to bed with my hair wet and holy moly! I'm having a great hair day! I woke up with my hair a mess but not frizzy! I sprayed it down with water and put just a tiny little bit of BRHG in it and that's it. It looks awesome! I took one picture and the camera died. I'll try to upload it later.

I don't know if it was the Ion or just that my hair is getting much better lately from using protein treatments in general but let me tell you what - my hair hasn't looked this healthy and felt this soft and tangle free in.... well ever! Today is an incredible hair day for me and I've noticed over the last week or so (thanks mpgirl!) that my hair is getting better and better. I have very minimal frizz today and considering that it's 90 degrees out with a dewpoint of 74 that's saying a lot!! I've been out running errands this morning and my hair is still looking really good! I'm so happy I could just cry right now. I've been waiting and waiting for the CG benefits to kick in and they finally have I think!

So if you've been at it for a little while and still aren't quite seeing the results you were hoping for stick with it! It's taken me four months of doing this to find my happy place but I'm there!! You will be too if you stick with it!
Styling: lube and BRHG
tinah is offline   Reply With Quote