Hi Laurabeth!

I am so glad too - I was so tired of spending money on stuff that didn't work or having to keep changing products or mixing and matching. And the fact that I have been using it since JULY and just bought my SECOND bottle is amazing to me. I have not bought two of something in a very, very long time.

Just a disclaimer: The Hypercurl does not leave my hair as soft as when I was using "natural" products while I was on CG, but the hold is not crunchy or sticky (like I said before, don't use too much - for my hair one pump to a pump and a half per side is PLENTY) and the great hair that I get is well worth the super soft hair sacrafice in my book (too soft and I lost curl and was frizzy beyond belief anyway). I am seriously in love with my hair now and it still moves and feels decent, not too producty. But if someone is looking for that absolute "no product" feeling, this is not for them.

Here is what is says on the bottle, along with the ingredients:

HYPERCURL gives texture and definition to natually curly hair while providing firm control. The exclusive formula with NANOREFLECTORS transforms light into radiant shine. A special combination of flexible polymers and Vitamin E prevents hair oxidation while protecting from UV rays and heat from blowdrying.

On various websites that give a discription of the product it says you can use it on towel dried or dry hair (it also says that on the bottle) and that it easily rinses out (which I do find to be true - I condition wash on days I don't use shampoo and I don't feel it once I rinse).

Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Proplyne Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Polyquantarium-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, hydroxy-ethylcellulose, linalool, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, ext. D&C violet No. 2, FD&C Blue No. 1

Definitely not CG friendly, but I still love it more than it's probably reasonable to love a hair product.
HG's:
Gel: BRHG mixed with Aura Naturalle Gel or B&A Gel
LI: GVP Conditioning Balm or Giovanni Smooth as Silk,
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (as a DC, before and after dying grays, and like a serum on dry hair)

Method: Air dry 20 minutes, then blow dry for volume.

2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color for gray, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity, mod-CG routine.