I like the fact that I don't get volume from super-soaker; however, if I wanted to add volume, I would just smooth in just a tiny bit of CJ AF on top of my base coat before soaking and plopping. I know you're not fond of it, Gib, and I'm not either used by itself, but when I add in just a little on top of CJ CCCC before plopping it gives me lots of volume and sometimes some increased curl definition as well.
Originally Posted by melaniesusan
I think the only problem is I haven't been doing much upside down with this method, which makes a world of difference for me. I hardly diffused today and not upside down at all. I think if I had I would have had the volume I like. My hair came out really pretty today -- just more wavy and not as voluminous as I like. I'm close to getting it; just needs a tad more tweaking. I'm lovin' the clumps, just need to get the balance of that and the volume and I'll be good to go!
Originally Posted by msgiblet
Why not try doing the soak upside down? Do you have a low sink? Or maybe like Struttswife, in the tub?
Originally Posted by rudeechick
I'm gonna try stuff. I WILL get this down even if I have to resort to a bucket!!
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!