I just found this post, I must have been sleeping! I can't wait to try this. I have a couple of questions, though.
1. Is diffusing important to it, would air-drying work as well, or does the extra water weigh the curl down for too long as it dries? I don't diffuse, and was thinking about giving it a try, anyway. RudeeChick, what kind of diffuser do you use?

2. Doesn't the super soak step rinse off the product? Why wouldn't it?

I can't wait to try this, I've always looked at rudeechick's and msgiblets pics and wanted my hair to turn out exactly like that.
I think you have gorgeous hair, both. I would give anything for my hair to behave like yours.
I think my hair spirals more on the ends, but clumps are still what I'm after.
thanks for posting this - I, too, can't wait for the video (silly as that sounds)!
Originally Posted by AcurlOr2
First of thank you for the double compliment of liking my hair and putting me in the same sentence as Msgiblet, whose hair I covet!!

I dont know how airdrying would go; I cant imagine it would be all that different, as by the time I come out of my plop I am no longer soaking wet. I, personally dont air dry as I have way too much hair (takes too long) and air drying increases my volume (which I dont want).

I use the companion diffuser to my T3 blower, btw. And, lastly, I havent had an issue resulting from any product that may be lost to the soaking. Can other users address this please?
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album