One more thing about HOW I apply this (and this goes for all hair products) - I meant to say in my OP that I let my hair air dry for at least 40 minutes before diffusing, not 20 minutes. I find that with my hair, I cannot put product in then start messing with it. I need to let it air dry til it's ALMOST dry and the product has sort of been absorbed (for lack of a better phrase) into my hair then diffuse. Same applys here. The results are soft (but not too soft) hair with great body, nice shine and curls that last.

If I diffuse too early it's crunchy and dry looking with horrible curl formation (but honestly, that's how my hair reacts with ANY product). So just another heads up: apply it, than let it air dry for 80 to 90% if you can, then diffuse for body if you need it.
HG's: (I alternate)
DEP Sport Gel, B&A Gel, Aura Naturalle Gel
(gel from mid-length down only, all used over a leave in)

Method: Air dry 20 minutes, then blow dry for volume.

2/3 mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color for gray, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity, NOT CG but like stuff w/o silicones and that rinses out clean, wash with regular S&C 2x a week.