View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #233
SherryL

I just had my 2nd BKT (Coppola) done yesterday. I had the first treatment done back in mid-April, so it lasted about 4 montsh for me.

I'm naturally a 3a. The first treatment brought my hair down to gorgeous beachy waves! LOVED this look! I could also blow dry straight (but with body) in very minimal time.

I was concered about the effects of sweat and chlorine on my treatment as I am a triathlete and I either swim/bike/run 6-7 days a week. The 'smoothness' of the treatmetn probably left my hair in about 2 months. However, my full-on 3a curls never returned at all... the beachy look still stayed around and all I had to deal with was some minimal frizz.

I'm a bit nervous as to how this second treatment will turn out after washing. I'm hoping it's not "too" straight as it's been rumored that these treatments tend to take better the 2nd time around (and beyond).

That being said, the Coppola Treatment has been life changing for me. I live in South FL and the heat/humidity is ridiculous! My natural curl pattern was also very random and I dealt with a lot of frizz since my strands are so fine in weight. Now, it's just a matter of washing, aidrying and problem-free end results that STAY that way.

I'm a curly-headed runner, triathlete and foodie! Sweat, chlorine, sun... my hair gets tortured by it daily. It somehow always manages to 'bounce' another day!
SherryL is offline   Reply With Quote