Well, Living Proof is different! Very. The problem is that the dewpoint never got about the mid-high 50's and that isn't a definitive test for my hair at all. It needs to reach into the 60's for me to really judge how it is reacting to high dews.

That said - WOW - this stuff is so different. My hair has never looked anything like this. It isn't what I expected. I usually hope mightily for soft full curls and clumps. I didn't get that and I'm going to have some trouble explaining what I did get - but I totally LOVE it!!! I hate stringlets but this is something like stringlets but like a beautiful soft very full halo of pretty stringlets that aren't really stringy. Sorry - I just don't know how to describe it and don't have a camera. There is NO frizz. It's so pretty. I forgot to use a leave in but it didn't matter. It looks like I never damaged it with color and looks very healthy and sexy! It feels soft. I'm shocked. I want to kiss the chemists.

Frizzly, this isn't a substitute for protein. I definitely see a big difference when I use Nexxus Emergencee - isn't there some way you can get some? The Living Proof is a styler - and unique in a way that I am not describing well, but I will continue to need protein and conditioner like always.

I am very interested to hear other opinions on this stuff and see what happens overnight. I never get second day hair and the first day usually takes forever to dry. This dried quickly and hasn't changed all day. I need to see what happens if I use it a few times.

Good luck everyone and please post if you try this. Maybe Kathymack can put it in her arsenal so that fellow curlies can try samples. I'm still Agog
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high.
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift