OK, I tried putting 2 pumps into wet hair (not soaking wet, I squeezed the water out with my towel (just one quick squeeze) then scrunched in the Hypercurl and plopped in a tee shirt for 5 minutes.

ETA: I used two small pumps for my whole head while my hair was flipped upside and very wet (but not dripping) then I plopped in a tee shirt for 5 minutes - I took it out of the tee shirt and aside from putting the part in it and twisting one or two pieces that got messed up when I parted it, I didn't touch it again until I was ready to blow dry.

I took the tee shirt off, parted my hair with a comb (I tried not to disturb the hair but if I did, I used a pea size dollop to twist the hair I messed up). Then I let it air dry for about 45 minutes then I cupped sections of it in my hands and pointed the blow dryer (I did not use a diffuser, just the blow dry with the concentrator piece on it that you would use to straighten - the diffuser takes too long for me) at them. I used the blow dryer for two or three minutes total.

After it was dry completely (another 10 minutes or so) I added another pea size dollop to my hands, rubbed them together and ran them over the canapy and scrunched around for extra hold, smoothness and frizz control.

My hair is soft but has hold, has lots of body, nice shine and the curls and waves are well defined and the hold seems firm but soft, not crunchy or anything. No frizz either which is a big thing for me.

I also love that I don't need to use a lot of this, making it worth the money I spent on it.

I am so darn pleased with this product and it's nice to know I have the option of putting it in wet or towel dry hair (towel dry is what is recommended on the actual bottle) since I keep my bangs eye length on one side and like to smooth them out for a different, sexier look when I go out or something.

Hope I was clear on my technique and this helps someone out!
HG's: (I alternate)
DEP Sport Gel, B&A Gel, Aura Naturalle Gel
(gel from mid-length down only, all used over a leave in)

Method: Air dry 20 minutes, then blow dry for volume.

2/3 mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color for gray, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity, NOT CG but like stuff w/o silicones and that rinses out clean, wash with regular S&C 2x a week.