I know some have a problem from just one use but I wanted to try K-Pak at least 2 times before giving my 2cents. I'm Coarse/Med-High porosity.

I didn't notice any ill effects, this is the only product that I have containing mineral oil and I don't plan to use it more then a couple times a month. I figured if RCC could use it without issues then I could to and our hair is similar in texture/porosity. I also Low Poo once a week or so through my length.
Originally Posted by DEL2C
Are you finding that you are using more protein since it's summer? I'm up to weekly now with no problems. I wonder if my medium-coarse is leaning more towards medium?

But, shoot, come winter I won't be using it at all...
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Yes, been playing with Protein more then ever this Summer, thanks to YOU I haven't been brave enough to do it more then bi-weekly so far!! Who knows what this Winter will bring, maybe once a month?? I stayed away from Protein other then LVPNG for months.....
Originally Posted by DEL2C
It's RCC fault I found a protein my hair likes (collagen - I almost gave up until reading about her success with finding one) and your fault I found an oil (coconut). For shame. I just wish my hair liked mineral oil because there's so many products I'd like to try.