Anyone see the Dr. Miracle's ad ? The woman's hair has "new growth", her hair is wild, messy, and she looks a mess making a distorted face sticking her tongue out.. but when she gets her Dr. Miracle relaxer..suddenly she's smiling brightly, has makeup on, and looks well put together. I mean if a person can't see the message sent in that..well they are blind. And when messages are sent like that in society..what else does one expect of men..even black men.. they are taught kinky hair is not attractive.

I absolutely hate this commercial!!! Every time is comes on my bf looks at me cuz he knows something is going to come out fo my mouth or show on my face!!!! I think its important that we educate our black men on how beautiful natural hair really is instead of being mad. I think a lot of them our products of our society. My bf actually didn't like that I was going natural at first, but I educate him on the struggles that black people had to go thru to learn to love their hair. Her adores it now!!!