Nubiancoils,

NO I DID NOT SEE THAT COMMERCIAL OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN IRRITATED! (the caps are directed at the Garnier people..not you.. LOL!)

So what the h-e-double hockey sticks is Garnier trying to say ??? And if a woman has 4a/b hair texture there's no dang way some Garnier is going to make it silky straight so can they PLEASE stop fronting! *Sigh*

Um.. why the heck didn't they show Sarah Jessica Parker (their spokeswoman) with frizz and then her after ? (rolling my eyes)... LOL!

Oh but I guess I should be thrilled to some people cause Lo'real doesn't want to put people of color in their commercials unless they look like Beyonce.... opps did I type that ? Rolling my eyes again!
Originally Posted by Marah Mizrahi
Guurrrrl, it's a hot a** mess!!! And the woman with the afro is white. I guess they thought maybe that made it better cause she wasn't "supposed" to have hair like that, but when I saw it, my jaw dropped. I've only seen the commercial once, but it's burned into my memory.
Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001
Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009

Holy Grails:
Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!