View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
nancytmcc

Default Having one of the worst hair days ever...

....and I just needed to complain about it to people who could understand!! This morning, I used WAY too much Mop-c curling creme in my hair and my hair is just horrible. It feels terrible, like sticky velvet, and it is all clumped together, but not nice clumps. I don't know why I used so much Mop-c--I think it is because i have been using a lot of FSG lately, and tend to use a ton of that because you just can't really use too much, so I wasn't thinking in the shower and applied way more Mop-c than I usually do. I didn't even realize it until I was diffusing my hair, and then it was too late to rinse and redo, I had to get to work. So I stuck it all back in a headband (it is too short for a ponytail) and it is just an awful, stringy sticky mess. It feels beyond product-y (Mop-c tends to feel a little product-y in my hair to begin with, but this is just ridiculous!!). I usually wash my hair in the morning, but I don't know if I am going to be able to get to tomorrow morning to wash, it just feels sooooo yucky. Luckily I don't have to go out tonight after work, but I won't be able to leave work until after 8PM this evening--so I have to put up with this for 6 more hours. Gahhhh!!
Thanks for listening!!
Products currently rotating: Organic soap bars, ACV rinse, KBB milk, Fuzzy duck gel, BB Gelee, KCCC, Komaza curl pudding, Goddess Glaze, Mop Top shampoo and condish, Gelatine Goo, Burt's Bees More Moisture condish.
I think my hair likes protein!!
nancytmcc is offline   Reply With Quote