....and I just needed to complain about it to people who could understand!! This morning, I used WAY too much Mop-c curling creme in my hair and my hair is just horrible. It feels terrible, like sticky velvet, and it is all clumped together, but not nice clumps. I don't know why I used so much Mop-c--I think it is because i have been using a lot of FSG lately, and tend to use a ton of that because you just can't really use too much, so I wasn't thinking in the shower and applied way more Mop-c than I usually do. I didn't even realize it until I was diffusing my hair, and then it was too late to rinse and redo, I had to get to work. So I stuck it all back in a headband (it is too short for a ponytail) and it is just an awful, stringy sticky mess. It feels beyond product-y (Mop-c tends to feel a little product-y in my hair to begin with, but this is just ridiculous!!). I usually wash my hair in the morning, but I don't know if I am going to be able to get to tomorrow morning to wash, it just feels sooooo yucky. Luckily I don't have to go out tonight after work, but I won't be able to leave work until after 8PM this evening--so I have to put up with this for 6 more hours. Gahhhh!!
Thanks for listening!!
Originally Posted by nancytmcc
I feel your pain. I'm having a pretty bad hair day also. I applied too much gel and it's not as curly as I want it to be. It's too limp! And plus, it's taking way longer to dry than usual which is weird.

UGHH it's making me frustrated!!!!! Why can't my curls just cooperate??

I feel better now that I complained about it! Thanks for starting this thread, lol.