View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 03:24 PM   #21
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,634

which one of the terms describes the frizz that happens when a clump of curls doesn't fuse together all the way, and you can kinda see spaces in between the strands?
jeamaria is offline   Reply With Quote