my nephew is allergic to nuts (and a billion other things)

1) he is starting to grow out of these allergies. Hopefully this happens with your daughter

2) his level of sensitivity also seems inconsistent. His mom ate a sundae with nuts and an hour later she kissed him on his eye and he had an allergic reaction. But then again my uncle fed his some of those peanut butter and cheese cracker and nothing happened.

3) I have a pantry will a couple different kinds of nuts. I keep them all on the top shelf. He plays with the stuff on the bottom with no problem

4) I have a co-worker who is allergic. He accidentally ate nuts on day (waldorf chicken salad). He took some Benadryl and was fine. He doesn't even carry it with him. luckily, someone else had some

until you know how serious the allergy is, don't panic. Hopefully it's mild or she grows out of it.