Wow Zcurly! Your experience was very similar to mine!

Your hair is very similar to my daughters. In fact you could be hair twins!

I re-did my style today. At first it was still producty so I added more leave in (I almost never have to add any leave in!). Used my homemade FSG and then BRHG. It was o.k.

I have this ringlet right smack dab in the middle of my forehead..I look like a distant relative to a rhino or something I think cuz she cut just a bit at the front.

I also wanted more face framing curls--her advice was that it would look better (given my round face) with more of a bob look. I'm still not sure about that.

I'm happier tonight. After all day out in the humidity and rain it is quite curly now and I have some volume. I think I need to move to FL--my hair loves humidity! I don't get frizz it just gets volume which is cool.

Anyway I really like how she cut the back--it lays much better now. Like you the front is a so-so and I feel probably more should have been cut.

I hope she fixes it for you at no cost--that would be excellent. I agree she was very knowledgable and certainly knows how to use products. I also found her clipping immensely helpful to me.

After 24 hours of reflection I would say I like it--don't love it. I really think more layers near my face would help out the volume. I may go back in 3-4 months depending on growth but, like you, I think I'll do more research before to know more what I want---this was a new experience for me.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/