Hey there! Last relaxer was end of April 2008 and I have about 2 inc of NG. I was wondering if this had/has/is happening to anyone. I have on my temples fuzzy ill defined small curls and along the rest of my hair line big (lsize of a pen and at least half of another wide) curls. However on my crown and else where there is just slight wave?!?!
Originally Posted by bwiggles
Hi Bwiggles. Did you mean that your last relaxer was April 2009? If it was, then 2 inches of new growth sounds about right. My last relaxer was March 09 and I'm just now seeing some curls. I still have about 25-30 % relaxed ends that need to come off, but I'm going to wait. My hair is short, but I have enough length to roller set and play with. I have a lot of fuzz in the back and still not much curl definition, and I probably won't see it until I cut off all the relaxer.

Be patient with your hair. Soon those waves will start to form into curls and the fuzz will calm down. In the mean time, deep condition and moisturize regularly. Also try Curly Nikki's method for smooth edges http://www.curlynikki.com/2009/08/no...eek-edges.html, I gave this a try this morning and it worked nicely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people”
Chinese Proverbs quote