View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
rudeechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillipoo View Post
Does anybody else find her products insanely expensive? I just really can't afford them.

I did order the FSG a couple of months ago but it didn't do much for me -- which is not to say that it isn't a good product. My hair is pretty finicky and needs more oomph than any FSG can provide, I think. I'm just floored by the prices...
That's why I won't buy the products. I won't pay that much for product, nor will I pay that much for something I know I can make in my own kitchen. That's NOT to say that I don't think they're good products. Judging from the rave reviews here, I'm sure they're excellent, but I won't pay those prices. I can't justify it in any way, shape, or form.

One of the problems is that a small business owner isn't able to mass-produce product with a lower profit margin that can be made up in sales volume (I've been there. It's not easy). The small business owner has no choice but to charge higher prices in order to make a decent profit.

But again, I simply cannot justify the price, especially for something I can make in my own kitchen.
lalalala i cant hear you
rudeechick is offline   Reply With Quote