I've read that whatshercurl hates first day hair. Now that I'm getting my routine down, I also find this to be true. It at least doesn't look good for 4 or 5 hours after I shower (or water wash).

My 2nd day hair seems to be almost curly, and holds the curl better. Like I know if I can get my waves to last through day one, then they will be even better on day 2. But if I fail the styling exam on day one, I might as well wash on day two.

Is this an indicator of something I'm unware of? Like really porous hair or something? Or the opposite? Am I searching for meaning when there is none? Should I just not care and be happy that I get 2nd day hair?

thanks for listening!
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.