I don't particularly care for the MUAC green tea soap either - I only use it before peels. It just doesn't clean well enough for me to use all the time. I need to use 2-3 cotton balls of toner afterwards to remove the make-up it leaves behind. Don't need toner at all, except for this one's medicinal purposes, after cleansing with either the Boot's Deep Cleansing Facial Foam or the Purpose cleanser for normal to dry skin (cleanses very well but doesn't strip it like the normal to oily formula does on me).

I've never used any seabuckthorn wash, cream, etc. Maybe it is too oily for routine use. I've only used straight seabuckthorn seed oil (different from seabuckthorn berry oil - I don't now remember the difference, but seem to remember that I went with the seed partly because it stains less), applied directly to bumps when having a couple of particularly bad rosacea breakouts (noticeably different from just acne - at least on me) - I even had it up in my hair in the front.

My oil was purchased directly from an organic grower/herbalist on-line about 3-4 years ago www.bluesagenaturals.com - at the time I could find nothing locally, only on-line and not much there. I sought it out because of a lot of buzz at the time on www.rosacea.org Fortunately, I haven't needed it again since back then (knock wood!).
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett