I don't particularly care for the MUAC green tea soap either - I only use it before peels. It just doesn't clean well enough for me to use all the time. I need to use 2-3 cotton balls of toner afterwards to remove the make-up it leaves behind. Don't need toner at all, except for this one's medicinal purposes, after cleansing with either the Boot's Deep Cleansing Facial Foam or the Purpose cleanser for normal to dry skin (cleanses very well but doesn't strip it like the normal to oily formula does on me).

I've never used any seabuckthorn wash, cream, etc. Maybe it is too oily for routine use. I've only used straight seabuckthorn seed oil (different from seabuckthorn berry oil - I don't now remember the difference, but seem to remember that I went with the seed partly because it stains less), applied directly to bumps when having a couple of particularly bad rosacea breakouts (noticeably different from just acne - at least on me) - I even had it up in my hair in the front.

My oil was purchased directly from an organic grower/herbalist on-line about 3-4 years ago www.bluesagenaturals.com - at the time I could find nothing locally, only on-line and not much there. I sought it out because of a lot of buzz at the time on www.rosacea.org Fortunately, I haven't needed it again since back then (knock wood!).
Originally Posted by auntnett
I rarely use makeup (I work from home) and with the breakouts lately that is a good thing so maybe that is why I feel like it works for me - I do not have any makeup to clean off.

I am going to hold on to the aubrey cleanser-it might work after I get stuff cleared up. I like how it felt. It's hard to tell right now because it feels like a lot of stuff annoy my skin right now. But it does look better this week. Like I said the next 2 weeks will be telling-with my period coming.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Last edited by xcptnl; 08-26-2009 at 05:39 PM.