Tiffany,

Congrats! I haven't met you but I've heard lots of great things about you. I wish you all the best at your new salon.

I'm a former stylist myself and I know that it can be a little difficult moving to a new salon. I have no doubt that your clients will be happy to follow you wherever you go. I know that I would love to have a clone of you here in Albany, Oregon where I am my stylist of several years has chosen to get into a different line of work completely. She informed me of this on Friday during my haircut which is now my last one. Yikes!!! So, needless to say that just on word of mouth I'd go to you if you were in Albany, Oregon without a single hesitation. That just goes to show how much we curly girls appreciate excellence in a great hairstylist. Congrats on your move and Best of wishes!

Hugs!

Nora

RO= GVPCB,Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestrol& Mango conditioner
LI= Herbal Essence Hello Hydration,VO5 Moisture Milks.
DT= JC WDT, GVP KPAK

Styling: FSG,,Ecostyler Krystal Gel, LALSG,&AfroVeda Curly Custard, Cocolatte Moisture Mask, Pur Whipped Gelly