Ok - it's been about 1 1/2 weeks. The irritated redness on my checks has faded a lot! The 3-4 cystic bumps I had or underground pimples (not sure how to describe them) have gotten much smaller but not totally gone. I have used the 40% peel 2 times now (the most recent on Wednesday). I have also been using a buff puff type pad (the kinds you can buy at Target/Walmart-pkg of 9) every 3rd day or so. I have been using those VERY gently as my face can get annoyed by something too rough. I am very pleased with how things are going. Like I said I have used the soap/toner/peel from MUAC during this time with 2-3 washes in the a.m. with the Aubrey cleanser but I stopped using that cleanser for now.

Next week will be telling as my period starts then and my skin does react from that around the midpart of my period.

But so far I am pleased-I hope the improvement continues. I will be looking for Pomega5 soap this weekend.
Originally Posted by xcptnl

Do be careful - I have a myriad of broken capillaries from too strenuous use of them and facial scrubs when I was younger, trying to remove scaly patches that I didn't know were from seborrheic dermatitis. Without the broken capillaries, I wouldn't need to wear makeup most of the time.

Is your regimen still the green tea soap, MUAC toner, and LA peels?
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Last edited by auntnett; 08-28-2009 at 02:35 PM.