R u still doing the Coppola treatments and loving it? where on long island? I live in houston ( no one seems to do it here) but go back "home" to long island frequently

I just had this treatment done (Coppola Keratin Treatment) on Thursday July 3rd (also on Long Island).

I cannot wait to wash my hair because it is so flat to my head and looking quite dirty.

My hair texture changed dramatically last year -- used to be a 2b -- and would wear my hair naturally over the summer months. But due to some medications, my hair is now nothing more than frizz with no wave or curl to it. If I leave it natural -- I look like a crazy person! For the past year and a half, I have been committed to blowing and flatironing every time I wash my hair.

I will post back regarding results and look forward to hearing about other experiences.

This thread was a great one so far; thanks for all the information that has been shared.
Originally Posted by KathleenH
Originally Posted by texasjules
There is a salon up here in Northwest Houston that offers the Keratin Complex. It's Salons of the Northwest and it is Carlos that does it. His number is 832 878 4247