09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Okay, so I couldn't wait any longer and finally tried the Leave-in and Gelly today. This are my results:
- Hands don't feel producty after use like KCCC
- Didn't dry crunchy and no oil was added to my hair like with KCCC
- Smell is too strong for me as it burns my nose
- I had to use twice as much as I do with KCCC
- Can't use when dews are high
- Neck is itchy (but I did Henna/Cassia last night not sure if that is the reason)
It didn't elongate my curls which isn't a good or bad thing and I'm hoping the smell with dissipate after my hair actually dries. So I will have to update this once it does.
I was not happy with my hair when I left the house this morning and I made sure to bring a handband, bobby pins and a pontytail holder just in case. However, it is now about 95% dry now and it doesn't look bad. I only had to pull back the front.
Oh, I didn't think to check the dew point until after I did my hair and that was when I realized it was at 70. Therefore, I added a cheapie gel on top to help combat the frizz. Considering that so far it's not a bad hair day
To sum up as long as smell dissipates after my hair has dried I will give it another try when the dews are lower. If not, you will see them on the swapboard!