End of life planning in regards to a patient deciding, with their doctor, is, of course a common occurence. End of life planning decided by a "panel" of people who will decide what procedures you qualify for is a whole other story to me. I want my medical decisions to be between me and my doctor, not a panel of people and a "commissioner."
Originally Posted by Rheanna

If you're interested in an analysis of the facts involved in the conflict about end of life planning coverage, you can read it here.

If you're interested in the undocumented immigrants issue, you can read about it here.

Rather than say "this is what the Dems read" or "this is what the Reps read" and then shrug your shoulders and give up, I would think it would be more helpful to get the facts and make your own judgment.

Rheanna, you always say you don't belong to either party, and that you don't really have faith in either side.

So why does all the language you use to make your point ["death panels" being an example] come straight out of the Republican talking points?