Just thought I would pop in and update. It is soo much better. Still not perfect but so much better than it was and that makes me feel better. I have not used the aubrey face wash at all-other than that one time. I am still using the Pomega5-the teen version and the MUAC toner 2x a day. I have thrown in peter thomas roth pumpkin enzyme peel a couple of times as well. I have done the MUAC 40% lactic acid peel a couple of times as well.

I still have my 1st derm appt in October. So we will shall see what happens at that as well.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
wow...I'm so happy for you! My face literally looks hideous. If I didn't have to go to work everyday, I'd hide under a rock. It has NEVER looked so bad. I went to the doc and she put me on metronidazole, but I think the cream's too heavy for me - I'm going to ask her for the higher strength gel version that you only use once a day - and I don't know what she really thinks I have (I need to ask her) - acne? rosacea? perioral dermatitis? - I'm not sure. They're all in the running. I have some lesions that look like regular pimples; some are tiny pustules; and I also have a gazillion little tiny bumps that just look rashlike. My retin-A has ceased to help. I started using my differin again last night and I'm thinking about giving your toner a try. It's called Acne Pore Minimizer w/Sepicontrol A5? Sorry for the "woe is me" post, but I don't think I've ever felt so awful. OK, enough of that - no more feeling sorry for myself!
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)