View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #43
WurlyLox

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcptnl View Post
Awww VTmom-that stinks!! And I can totally relate!

The toner is the one you mentioned and I would really recommend it. Between that and just using the green tea soap MUAC sent with the lactic acid peel I ordered from them I could see results. I used that soap until I tracked down the pomega5 soap. But I would have continued to use that soap if I was not determined to try the pomega5.

I did pick up some mario badescu drying cream the last time I was in Ulta. I had the buffering lotion in my arsenol already. I have been using the drying cream after the MUAC toner at night.

I so understand your frustration-feel free to vent away anytime you want!!

Me, too. Since using it, I literally never have to use my Metro Gel anymore.

Still haven't gotten the Pomega5 yet. I'll make a trip for it once I've used up my Boot's cleanser, which I'm actually pretty happy with.

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett
WurlyLox is offline   Reply With Quote