I recently made a post looking for items that I have been keeping my eye on for a while and wanted to try. I've had many great opportunities to swap, sell and buy from many people here without any problems. So, in response to my post I recieved an email from NubianCoils stated she had an item I was interested in. Great!! So I thought. We corresponded and she wanted the payment to be sent as a "gift",so she wouldn't have to pay PayPal fees. So I sent it as a "gift". HORRIBLE CHOICE ON MY PART!!! After a few days of no notice of shipment, I emailed her. No responce! For 8 days, I recived no response from her on several emails to her on naturallycurly or her personal email!!! She basically STOLE my MONEY! I feel that I have given her ample time to respond to me and she didnt. I know that she has logged into her account because she has recently made post on the hair board!!!! THIS IS A SHAME AND A CRIME!!!!!! AND since the money was sent as a "gift" I cant dispute the transaction on Paypal!! I dont know what to do!!! I am soo disgusted!!! How could you do that NubianCoils????

LADIES ANY ADVICE?!?! How can I handle this situation? Anyone ever been in this situation before? what did you do?

So if NubianCoils decides to give me my money back (because I dont want her products anymore) then this post will be removed!! BUT until then, she needs to be put on BLAST!!!!!

UPDATE: RECIEVED PACKAGE TODAY 10.12.09. SHE DID NOT INFORM ME THAT THE PRODUCTS WERE OLD (VERY OLD PACKAGING) AND THE OLD FORMULA. PLUS THE CONTAINERS HAVE HAIR IN THEM, EWWW!!! I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THEM IF I KNEW THIS INFORMATION. STILL VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THIS TRANSACTION. WASTED MONEY. WILL NOT BE USING THESE PRODUCTS. ALSO I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED ANY COMMUNICATION FROM HER.

Last edited by goldenme32; 10-12-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: UPDATE