Thanks very much, 2poodles, but I've already covered all this in my own rosacea research over the years - practically lived on the rosacea.org boards for a while, LOL. It's a very individual thing - most of the "rules" don't fit mine. For instance, I've never had the flushing that most people identify with rosacea.

My biggest problem with it is and always has been, except during a couple of acute bouts, the telangiectasias - broken capillaries. Alas, little helps them permanently for me - I've already been the laser and IPL route.

VTmom, I've had seborrheic dermatitis on my face and scalp since I was a child, but it presents as flaking and scaling, not pimples or a rash. Of course, that may be atypical with me, too, LOL!

Four different dermatologists are quite insistent that I have both SD and roseacea, though I still have my doubts about the latter at times
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett