They replied:

Hi Alannah,

Thank you for contacting Procter and Gamble regarding Herbal Essences.

We appreciate your interest in our product and are glad to have the opportunity to respond to your query. Herbal Essences does contain a silicone called dimethicone which protects the hair against styling products and heat damage.

Please note that dimethicone is washed out after every hairwash and is found in many other shampoos on the market. Herbal Essences has been thoroughly tested by hairdressers and does not prevent hair colours/ perms/ straightening chemicals from taking. We can assure you it is perfectly fine to use.

We hope that you find the information above helpful. You can be assured that your concern is noted and will be shared with the appropriate department.

HA-to-the-HAHA!!! Looks like they're a lil uninformed about silicones.......

ALSO they were talking about the SHAMPOOS....have they even thought twice that just maybe some people might only buy the conditioner? Did they read what my post said? lol, I don't give boo about the shampoo but the conditioner would be amazing if it weren't for the cones.........anyway, I might not buy my beloved HEHH again since I can't be bothered Low-pooing, way too drying for me......
~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
~~~
Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
~~~