Jon Stewart did a segment on this. He showed the republicans speaking as to why it should not be passed-absolutely mind boggling the reasons they gave.

Here is the link to video:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...2009/rape-nuts
Originally Posted by xcptnl

OMFG!!!! Watching that video, where Jon Stewart compares the very same senators who are for government-sanctioned gang-rape speaking out against pretend prostitution through ACORN makes me sick. Awful. Awful. Those white southern men Republicans should all be gang raped.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
That is the part that made me wonder what the heck is wrong with our country too. And why does it take Jon Stewart to point these things out? And I am not dissing Jon Stewart at ALL!!! It just boggles my mind why the 'regular' news outlets are not all over this type of thing. I am starting to watch Jon Stewart nightly to see what is really going on in this country.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~