View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
angel29ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon5152 View Post
I've developed a great routine for 2nd and 3rd day curls: I scrunch with some water, then scrunch in some Komaza curl pudding & a little gel (AOMM or HESMU) + AVG. Get great curl definition, little to no frizz, and volume. HTH!
I tried this today for the 1st time. I usually redo my hair with different products everyday. Yeah I know, but...I've bought so may different things to try. Anyway, I ended up with very curly curls (3c ish) which was okay, but had some canopy frizz that I couldn't get rid of. I didn't worry about it because I was going to a football game and then a hockey game. Just can't seem to get the 2nd day hair figured out. How do you get the frizz under control?
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!
angel29ish is offline   Reply With Quote