View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
FrizzBgone

Pineappling and silk pillowcase has made a huge difference for me. I still don't get second day hair as often as I like, but it is getting better the longer my hair gets.

I really like Oyin's Whipped Pudding. I am using it more and more often. I love it to SOTC - can even get away with using it on damp hair. I use it during the day and have also used it on 2nd day hair with some success.

I have also found that by scrunching something in my hair before bed (once it is pulled up in a pineapple) has helped. I like Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel cream. It isn't too heavy. I scrunch some in before bed. It seems to help prevent the frizz ... and it smells really nice. It isn't too strong that it gives me a headache. Once I have it in my hair, the smell fades quickly.
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote