View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #42
cayisha_azul

Lightbulb Take a Good Look At Your Product Ingredients

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral55 View Post
Is this just the nature of her hair type? I just feel like it could look so much neater and last at least a LITTLE longer than it does. I did this yesterday afternoon, and it pretty much looked like this a few hours later. I tried smoothing some of the shea butter mix and a little gel over the top of her head to make it lie down better...didn't work
I agree with Windflower, some people's hair do not react well to butters and some oils. In your products that are not natural, try to avoid alcohol, cones, mineral oil, petroluem, and PEGs. Have you thought about trying a natural line of products? It may be a little expensive at first but they generally last a long time. I personally like www.komazacare.com but some people with kids like www.curls.biz.
Hair Type: Texture-Spongy, Strand Size-Medium, Curl Pattern-I in the front, O in the middle, and S in the back. 4a
cayisha_azul is offline   Reply With Quote