View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
DEL2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess View Post
Alright I'll try it tomorrow or Thurs and let you know. I found that if I use Suave to cowash I need a lot but with Healty Sexy Hair Pumpkin condish and Wen I didn't and I was using the latter 2 as both cowash and rinse-out. I only need to cowash 2x a week anyway and I rarely ever low poo. Anything that cuts down my drying time is golden plus I need a lot of detangling so maybe letting the condish sit that long could help.
Try it upside down Jess I'm telling you it makes a difference. Just like the Ice Queen method I totally forgot you were porous! I'm very curious to see how this works for you because Jenn and I are both coarse as well as on the porous side and so far we're the only ones that have been doing this. If I do decide I need more condish after rinsing it's not very much at all and then I keep scrunching while rinsing.

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
DEL2C is offline   Reply With Quote